Submission Date: 19th July 2015
Feedback Date: 10th August 2015
Details of how to access the feedback: Via Turnitin
We are playing as group on airline simulation games on interpretation simulations software we are running airlines company online our airline is blue oceans airlines it is a mid range airlines we need to run for 10 quarters for first 1 quarters our stock is 24 now its reduced to 9 on 5 th quarter .we start simulation on Monday and final day for this simulations is Thursday please keep visit the site for your more guidance you can change quarter from bottom to check what we have done on Monday and Tuesday and others day as you follow and check
Welcome to Airline at University of Bedfordshire - July.
Enclosed you will find your User ID and Password. You will need to go to http://www.interpretive.com/students/ and log in with this information.
User ID = xxxxxx
Password = xxxxxx
• This is an individual assignment drawing on your experiences and learning through participation in the Airline Simulation
• You will need to answer four questions. The word count is 600 words for each question.
• For each question use theory and tools to help you consider the issue and the application of the concepts to the simulation. You can consider how you used the theory in making decisions during the game. You can also use theory as you look back to help you analyse and evaluate your industry or how your company fared.
• You can use this template just as it is: i.e. complete each page and submit the whole document.
• Following the simulation, you will submit this report which reviews various strategic tools from your MBA Toolkit and considers their application and usefulness in the Airline Simulation Game.
In this simulation you chose a sector to operate in (budget, mid–range or luxury). What have you learned about these sectors as a result of your experience in this simulation? Reflecting on theory what did you do well and what would you have done differently at the beginning of the simulation and why? What would you have done differently to be more successful during the simulation and why?
What were the KPI’s you used in running your airline? Did they change? Critically appraise the value of the information you had available to you in the results packs during the simulation. How did you use this to affect your decision making?
Giving due consideration to theory, evaluate how a merger or acquisition might have changed your outcomes and the way you operated during the simulation? What additional implications would there have been for your company?
Appraise how successful your company was in your industry. Was your relative success or failure due primarily to your analysis and diagnosis or the choices and decisions you made? Which models and theory did you consider when participating in the game? Evaluate how these helped you.